handling of cookies
To disable all cookies, select "Customize cookies".
WHICH COOKIES DO YOU ALLOW?
Targeting and advertising cookies
Collection of user-level behavioral data helps us deliver relevant offers to our visitors.
Cookies for statistical purposes
Provide more detailed, analytical information that helps us improve our website in a customer-centric way.
They ensure proper operation and collect information about the use of the website without identifying our visitors.
How can we ensure that you get the best solution?
Our environmental policy
Quality management (ISO 9001)
- Customer-centric business behavior
- Continuous compliance with quality requirements
- Certification of suppliers and sub-suppliers
- Responsibility for quality among our managers and employees
- Continuous measurement of process compliance and customer satisfaction
- Protection of investments and systems to ensure long-term profitability
- Prioritizing data reliability, availability and security requirements
Data and information protection system
- Ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of our data and information assets
- Managing Information Security Threats
- Continued cooperation with Magyar Telekom Group to reduce defense spending
- Continuous monitoring and compliance with environmental regulations and decisions
- Minimizes the environmental impact with environmentally friendly raw materials
- Establishing, achieving and evaluating environmental goals to reduce the environmental impact
- The Board of Directors and the Board of Directors of the entire Magyar Telekom Group are committed to conducting all business activities in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards.
- The compliance program we have developed applies not only to employees, consultants, agents and representatives of the organization, but we also expect ethical behavior from all our business partners, suppliers and even customers.
If you specify otherwise, please contact our Group Compliance Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the competitive position, financial results and even human lives can depend on the quality of the IT solutions used, our certification is a continuous proof of our ability to ensure the quality of our products and services, from the proposal to the technical design and e-mail execution of operational tasks.
ISO 14001 and ISO/IEC 27001
These certificates prove both our commitment to environmental protection and the responsible handling of sensitive and confidential data entrusted to us.
Telekom System Integration Ltd. and Magyar Telekom Plc. participate in centralized public procurement as a supplier in many areas (www.kozbeszerzes.gov.hu).
On the following pages you can download current framework agreements, related price lists and communication details.
- Part 1 - Purchase of homogeneous IT units on the customer's sideKM01SZGRK17 Framework agreement (contract number for Telekom Systems Integration: KM0105SZGRK)
- Part 2 - Purchase of general IT equipment on the customer's sideKM02SZGRK17 Framework agreement (Telecom system integration agreement number: KM0208SZGRK)
- Del 1 - Oracle-softwarelicenserKM01SLIC17 Master Agreement (Telekom Systems Integration Agreement Number: KM0105SLIC17)
- Part 2 - Software licenses SAPKM02SLIC17 Main agreement (Integration agreement number for communication systems: KM0203SLIC17)
- Del 3 - IBM-softwarelicenserKM03SLIC17 Master Agreement (Telekom Systems Integration Agreement Number: KM0303SLIC17)
- Del 4 - Novell-softwarelicenserKM04SLIC17 Master Agreement (Telekom Systems Integration Agreement Number: KM0403SLIC17)
computer servers and storage devices
- Part 1 - Servers and storage devices (x86) KM01SRVT17 Master Agreement (Telekom Systems Integration Agreement Number: KM0107SRVT17)
Consulting within software development
- Part 1. Microsoft .NET and Bl-based KM01SWF17 Master Agreement (Telekom System Integration Ltd contract number: KM0105SWF17)
- Part 2. Framework agreement KM01SWF17 for Microsoft .NET and Bl
- Part 3. Framework contract KM01SWF17 based on Microsoft .NET and Bl
VMware virtualization software licenses
- Licenses for VMware virtualization softwareKM01VMWARE17 Framework agreement (Telekom system integration agreement number: KM0103VMWARE17)
IT security solutions
- Security solutions ITKM01ITBT17 Framework agreement (contract number for Telekom Systems Integration: KM0110ITBT17)
Active network devices
- Active network devicesKM01NET18 Framework agreement (contract number for integration of Telekom systems: KM0106NET18)
Electric car chargers
- Part 1 - AC chargers of 22 kW or moreKM01ELGT19 Framework agreement (Telecom system integration agreement number: KM0101ELGT19)
- Part 2 - DC chargers with an output of at least 22 kWKM02ELGT19 Framework agreement (Telekom system integration contract number: KM0201ELGT19)
- Part 3 - DC chargers with a minimum power of 50 kW and a maximum power of 74 kWKM03ELGT Framework contract (Telecom system integration contract number: KM0303ELGT19)
- Part 4 - DC chargers with an output of 75 kW or moreKM04ELGT19 Framework agreement (contract number for the integration of the telecommunications system: KM0403ELGT19)
mobile communication services
- Part 1: Government Voice Bundles KM01KGSM16 Framework Agreement (Magyar Telekom Agreement Number: KM0101KGSM16)
- Part 1 - Purchase of homogeneous IT units on the customer's sideKM01SZGRK17 Framework agreement (Magyar Telekom contract number: KM0119SZGRK)
The correct functioning of information systems is a key factor in the life of user organizations. Human lives, financial results and competitive position can depend on the quality of the IT solutions used.
As leading players in their field, the predecessors of Telekom System Integration were aware of the importance of quality. The individual elements of the quality system (selection of suppliers, control of the components used, development of the organization, working methods and competences) were decisive for the development of these companies from the very beginning.
Being ISO 9001 certified, the company must demonstrate its ability to satisfy the customer from the proposal stage, through technical design to after-sales service, ensuring the quality of its products and services at all stages.
BCN System House, ICON and KFKI-LNX are independently certified ISO 9001. In the combined organization, the operation and management of the quality management system remains a central element, including detailed mapping, regular review and, where necessary, improvement and optimization of our processes.
Telekom System Integration continues to follow the path of quality, because only high-quality services meet the needs of the market. Our constantly improving ISO 9001 quality system is a means, not an end, to increasing our partners' satisfaction.
Telekom System Integration is an ISO 9001 certified company, certified by SGS Hungária, recognized by the international quality certification organization UKAS.
Make sure that Telekom System Integration is a high-quality partner for you!
How do we work?
By redesigning our tender and contract procedures, our goal was to provide our partners with appropriate offers and contracts of consistently high quality. In our many years of experience, the quality of the systems we implement begins with the quality of the offer or contract, because they guarantee the customer what he needs.
Every single material or piece of equipment that Telekom System Integration buys and installs goes through an inspection phase, which we call an external product audit. This ensures that only units that have been checked and are in good condition are delivered. The control of passive elements is relatively simple. For active elements, we have developed precisely controlled test procedures. The fact that we have permanent ISO-certified suppliers helps us in our work. For very complex software controlled equipment (eg routers) external testing may not include full testing of all functions, but experience has shown that this is not necessary as basic functional testing provides satisfactory evidence of hardware functionality with sufficient assurance.
Errors can also occur during transport and installation. They are discovered during on-site checks. Our assessment of the customer's technical requirements, our design, handover and other procedures are designed to ensure that only a working system that meets the customer's needs is installed.
ISO 14001 and ISO/IEC 27001
Former Telekom system integration companies also met the requirements of the environmental management system ISO 14001 and the information security management system ISO/IEC 27001 and used a triple integrated management system. They have demonstrated commitment to protecting the environment and conserving environmental resources and have certified responsible handling of the sensitive and confidential data of their customers, partners and employees.
Telekom System Integration continues to adhere to these values, as confirmed by an integrated audit by SGS Hungária.
- ISO 9001 certified
- ISO 14001 certified
- ISO/IEC 27001 certified
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified
- ISO 50001 certified
- ISO 22301 certified
- VCA**-2017/6.0 certificate
- DEKRA DT - TSM ISO 14001 certified
- DEKRA DT - TSM ISO 45001 certified
Future-proof digital solutions from Telekom System Integration
As the only company on the market, Telekom System Integration provides telecommunications, IT and system integration services from a single source, which means reliability, speed, simplicity, cost-effectiveness and planning for its customers, making not only implementation, but also operation and maintenance the smoother and more predictable.
Telekom System Integration contacts
Integration of telecommunications systems
1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 36.
Telephone numbers for calls from abroad
Landline phone:+36 1 265 8444
Telephone:+36 30 930 8444
Account management bank
UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt Budapest
HUFHU17 1091 8001 0000 0068 7383 0003
EURHU22 1091 8001 0000 0068 7383 0010
USDHU48 1091 8001 0000 0068 7383 0027